About Dr. Lisa Medalie, AKA DrLullaby
One of less than 200 board-certified insomnia specialists, and one of only a handful trained in both adult and pediatric sleep treatment.
- Adult and Pediatric Insomnia Specialist at University of Chicago
- Co-Author of the book Putting Sleep Problems to Bed
- Residency at Johns Hopkins School of Medicine
- Research Postdoctoral Fellowship at Harvard Medical School
- Clinical Postdoctoral Fellowship at University of California, San Diego
- Doctorate in Clinical Psychology/Neuropsychology from American School of Professional Psychology
- Lecturer of Behavioral Sleep Medicine; Published in JAMA, Pediatric Pulmonology and Sleep
I’ve made it my life’s mission to help people experience the value of easier nights. I shadowed my first sleep doctor when I was 17-years old and have been passionate about the impact of sleep ever since. I’m dedicated to disseminating tools that are backed in science.
-Dr. Lisa Medalie
Subscribe to DrLullaby’s Newsletter for sleep tips and promotional updates